In order to provide you with the best possible support, it is important that you provide as much detailed information as possible.
It is simply not enough to say “My Pip Hunter / Simplicity / Arc is not working”, we need you to provide us with sufficient information in order for us to help you
You have two options for support, you can either go to the official support section on the web page and submit a support ticket.
Or you can contact one of the Admins in the dedicated telegram owners groups.
Explain in details
– Let us know which system it is
– Inform us from which Email the system was purchased
– What is the symptoms, what do you see on your chart and settings (supplemented by screenshots)
– What have you tried to resolve the issue
– Explain in details what you did before it stopped working
– Follow the instructions provided by the support staff, don’t deviate from the sequence of activities, or else the support staff will not be able to help you
– You must posses basic knowledge to operate MT4 and follow instructions, if you are unable to do so, you must either acquire the knowledge or find somebody who can.
– The system support staff can and will not access your computer and make changes for security reasons.
– You might have some experience with MT4 and trade systems, but chances are that the support staff know more about the particular case than you, so make sure you follow the guidance from the support staff.
– The support provided are strictly technical support related to the Pip Hunters / Simplicity functionality, the support staff are there to make sure your Pip Hunter / Simplicity gets working on your system, they are not your personal trading coach.
Support tickets from product page
Our ambition and goal is to have your support and contact tickets replied within a 24hour period – either with an answer to your question or solution to your problem.
Should we not get a response back from the provided answer or solution, we will close the ticket 48 hours after the response has been provided.
If the problem persists, please raise a new ticket, or contact the group admins in the owners telegram groups for further assistance.
Note, we will not provide technical or strategy related support in the open groups